YEHOSHUA MESSIAH YAHWEH REVEALS THE GODHEAD
YEHOSHUA MESSIAH YAHWEH WAS CHOSEN BY GOD THE FATHER TO REDEEM US, SAVE US, AND TRAIN US ON THIS EARTH TO OVERCOME FOR THE BRAND-NEW WORLD (NOT REFURBISHED) TO COME. Luke 1:31, 2:11, Romans 10:9-11.
Comes the kingdom of you! Become the will of you in heaven as on land. Matthew 6:10 ACLT
Here the endurance of the holy ones is, of the ones keeping the commandments of the God and [keeping] the belief of Jesus. Revelation 14:12 ACLT
Info about being a witness according to the Bible? Pass on faithfully ALL the word of God which went out of Zion until the Apostles (Deuteronomy 34:2, 5:32, Isaiah 2:1-5). Anything thereafter is of Satan who is disguised with his messengers as messengers of light ( 2 Corinthians 11:14-15)
Jeremiah 23:28 ASV
(28) The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the straw to the wheat? saith Jehovah.
YEHOSHUA IS THE FAITHFUL WITNESS AND HE IS LOOKING FOR WITNESSES TO EMULATE HIS FAITHFULNESS AS THE MESSENGER OF THE FATHER
Revelation 1:5 ASV
(5) and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loveth us, and loosed us from our sins by his blood;
Revelation 3:14 ASV
(14) And to the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God:
The Highlights of True Hope of Salvation (1 Thessalonians 5:8)
John 7:17-18 ASV
(17) If any man willeth to do his will, he shall know of the teaching, whether it is of God, or whether I speak from myself.
(18) He that speaketh from himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh the glory of him that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.
Belief, faith, trust in Jesus only saves not belief in the Father nor in the Holy Spirit
John 3:16-21 ASV
(16) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life.
(17) For God sent not the Son into the world to judge the world; but that the world should be saved through him.
(18) He that believeth on him is not judged: he that believeth not hath been judged already, because he hath not believed on the name of the only begotten Son of God.
(19) And this is the judgment, that the light is come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the light; for their works were evil.
(20) For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, and cometh not to the light, lest his works should be reproved.
(21) But he that doeth the truth cometh to the light, that his works may be made manifest, that they have been wrought in God.
We must overcome all sins to die in holiness as Jesus did to be saved by His grace
Revelation 3:19-21 ASV
(19) As many as I love, I reprove and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
(20) Behold, I stand at the door and knock: if any man hear my voice and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
(21) He that overcometh, I will give to him to sit down with me in my throne, as I also overcame, and sat down with my Father in his throne
Matthew 7:21-23 ASV
(21) Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father who is in heaven.
(22) Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy by thy name, and by thy name cast out demons, and by thy name do many mighty works?
(23) And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Listening to Moses and the Prophets for behavior which leads to salvation just it was in the past ages of Jesus and His Apostles within the constraints of Messianic Judaism
Luke 16:27-31 ASV
(27) And he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house;
(28) for I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
(29) But Abraham saith, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
(30) And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one go to them from the dead, they will repent.
(31) And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, if one rise from the dead.
God does not listen to sinners because YEHOSHUA MESSIAH YHWH God died for our sins to be forgiven not to save sinners who believe in sins and live in sin.
John 9:31 ASV
(31) We know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and do his will, him he heareth.
John 14:12-17 ASV
(12) Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto the Father.
(13) And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
The World of YEHOSHUA MESSIAH YHWH gathers into one flock the Witnesses of Jesus of Nazareth (YEHOSHUA MESSIAH YHWH) as partakers of the tribulations of Jesus who echo His true voice to the whole worldwide according to the 3 messages of the 3 messengers of the Apocalypse which are to make everyone aware of the duty of mankind to worship YEHOSHUA MESSIAH YHWH the CREATOR to believe and confess that He is I AM or YAHWEH God in flesh (John 8:24, Romans 10:9-11) and to reject theism in all its forms and shapes and representations and representatives to not receive the mark of the beast by becoming holy in keeping all the commandments of God and the belief of Jesus.