Genesis 1:1-2 ASV
(1) In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
(2) And the earth was waste and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep: and the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
2 Kings 2:9 ASV
(9) And it came to pass, when they were gone over, that Elijah said unto Elisha, Ask what I shall do for thee, before I am taken from thee. And Elisha said, I pray thee, let a double portion of thy spirit be upon me.
Psalms 51:10-11 ASV (David after realizing his adultery with Bath-Sheba)
(10) Create in me a clean heart, O God; And renew a right spirit within me.
(11) Cast me not away from thy presence; And take not thy holy Spirit from me.
Luke 11:13 ASV
(13) If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?
Matthew 1:18 ASV
(18) Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When his mother Mary had been betrothed to Joseph, before they came together she was found with child of the Holy Spirit.
John 3:8 ASV
(8) The wind bloweth where it will, and thou hearest the voice thereof, but knowest not whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
John 14:16 ASV
(16) And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may be with you for ever,
John 14:26 ASV
(26) But the Comforter, even the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said unto you.
John 15:26 ASV
(26) But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall bear witness of me:
John 16:7 ASV
(7) Nevertheless I tell you the truth: It is expedient for you that I go away; for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I go, I will send him unto you.