Deuteronomy 6:4 ASV
(4) Hear, O Israel: Jehovah our God is one Jehovah:
Mark 12:28-31 ASV
(28) And one of the scribes came, and heard them questioning together, and knowing that he had answered them well, asked him, What commandment is the first of all?
(29) Jesus answered, The first is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God, the Lord is one:
(30) and thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength.
(31) The second is this, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
John 17:24 ASV
(24) Father, I desire that they also whom thou hast given me be with me where I am, that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.
John 12:41 ASV
(41) These things said Isaiah, because he saw his glory; and he spake of him.
Isaiah 6:1-5 ASV
(1) In the year that king Uzziah died I saw the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up; and his train filled the temple.
(2) Above him stood the seraphim: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.
(3) And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is Jehovah of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.
(4) And the foundations of the thresholds shook at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke.
(5) Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, Jehovah of hosts.